This article is an overview of the most important improvements for release v.19. For a list of new objects, fields and Visualforce pages that were added in this release, please go to this article.
This release is a minor release and, therefore, won’t be installed on all customer orgs. The affected customers will be contacted directly regarding the deployment of this release.
- Lightning Ready
Bullhorn Connexys is now Salesforce Lightning enabled, and offers a new contemporary user experience and inbuilt Lightning components to enhance the recruitment process. Please reach out to your Account Manager to find out more about the Lightning release and how you can transition.
For more details on the Lightning release, visit our Bullhorn Connexys Lightning page. To watch a demo of our Lightning release, visit this page and request the webinar. Please note that this webinar is only available in Dutch. For the possibilities of a demo in English you can reach out to your Account Manager.
It's now possible to set a default Generated CV template, which can be set in multiple places:
- Custom settings (Salesforce setup > Custom Settings > System defaults) > The custom settings cxsrec__default_template_fieldname_job__c and cxsrec__default_template_fieldname_account__c contain the API name of a field on either the Job or Account object which determines the template ID that should be used.
- Job > a new field called cxsrec__Generated_CV_template__c is available to select the preferred template.
- Account > a new lookup field called cxsrec__Generated_CV_template__c is available to select the preferred template. [TRS-7610]
Since the default can be set in different places, we created the following order (the first one with a value will be used):
- Custom setting: cxsrec__default_template_fieldname_job__c
- Custom setting: cxsrec__default_template_fieldname_account__c
- Job: the value in cxsrec__Generated_CV_template__c on the Job record
- Account: the Internal Account value associated with the Job in cxsrec__Generated_CV_template__c on the Account record
- Account: the Account value associated with the Job in cxsrec__Generated_CV_template__c on the Account record
The Candidate_Update_Request quick action is now available in Lightning. The quick action needs to be added to the Candidate page layout. [TRS-7612]
We implemented Enhanced Lookup Search for our custom lookup component in Lightning with which you can do an advanced search. A user can click on the grey search section directly under the lookup component which will open a new enhanced lookup search. The columns and set of filters on the result table are configurable. The result table only contains the Name column by default but a system admin can create a fieldset named EnhancedLookupFields on the Lookup component object and add the fields to this fieldset that are needed. To add filters a system admin needs to create a fieldset named EnhancedLookupFilters on the Lookup component object and add the fields that you want to use as filters. [PS-199]
Hiring Manager Portal
For security reasons we've made the HTML cleanup on the Hiring Manager Portal more strict. To use a <a href link to a label in the portal you therefore need to make sure that the URL starts with http, https or /, otherwise the <a href will be cleared. For example, <a href="www.google.com"> will be turned into <a href="">. [MAIN-278]