This article describes how to setup a IP Range Whitelist.
This functionality allows you to specify a whitelist for this mediachannel. The IP range is checked on the cxsSearch and cxsSearchDetail pages.
1. Go to:
- Connexys Resource Manager Setup > Media Channel
- - Section: Extra code
- - Fieldname: IP Range Whitelist
2. Enter a range of IP-addresses
Note: First check at your IT-department the IP-ranges of your intranet or secured environment.
Fill in either one of the following formats:
Note that the format is always a range. So even just one IP will be:
For multiple ranges dived with a comma, like:
- - 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168,22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199
3. Blocked visitors will see a message alike: