As an administrator of a Salesforce org, we want to notify you that the Spring ‘15 release is now live for all customers. This, our 46th major release, includes more than 250 new and improved features, and enables you to connect with your customers anywhere with the Customer Success Platform. Spring ‘15 also sets a record for delivery of the most features inspired by our customers via the IdeaExchange community with more than 130 Ideas retired.
Here are some of our favorite features in the Spring '15 release:
- Sales Path (Beta) – Get tips at every sales stage to push deals forward, faster
- Salesforce Email Connect – Supercharge productivity
- Duplicate Alerts & Blocking – Improve the quality of your data by preventing duplicate records
- Smart & Simple Console for Service – Resolve cases faster and improve agent productivity with a smarter console
- New Listening & Analytics for Social Studio – Understand what's being said about your company, products, and industry on social media
- Community Management Console – Monitor and manage communities more efficiently
New Analytics Cloud
- Analytics for the rest of us – Now Available!
- Lightning Process Builder – Automate complex processes, improve productivity, and drive business forward
To help you in exploring everything Spring ‘15 has to offer, we suggest you:
- Check out the Spring '15 Release Site, where you can access:
- Get an in-depth, administrator-focused release overview from our product managers by watching our Release Readiness series.
- Make sure to join the Release Readiness Community, so you can access the latest release information, get answers to your questions, and join interactive product discussions – all in one place.