There are several checkbox fields that can be checked on a workflow step, like Always allowed. It is not always clear what you enable when checking the field. This article contains an overview of the fields and what they do:
- Always allowed: If checked, the step can be performed always and does not change the status of Job Application.
- Available as proposal step: If checked, the Candidate will be proposed to Hiring Hanager using the old Proposal Portal.
- Generated CV required: If checked, CV generation is mandatory before proposing candidate to Hiring Manager.
- Is add to talentpool: If checked, the Talentpool page is displayed on the Step page.
- Is answer questionnaire step: If checked, the step of this type will be created once the questionnaire is answered.
- Is answer proposal step: If checked, this step is used as response from the Hiring Manager in the Proposal Portal.
- Is enter interview notes step: If checked, this step will used to check if the hiring manager needs to enter interview notes in the Hiring Manager Portal.
- Is send job by email step: If checked, then the job can be sent by email using this step.
- Is update done step: If checked, the Profile updated by Candidate step will be created from the update form.
- Is update step: If checked, the Candidate update request step is created.
- Share with hiring manager: If checked, the Candidate will be proposed to Hiring Hanager using the new Proposal Portal.
The checkbox field Show as workflow button is deprecated and thus no longer used.